Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaBloPoMo Month - What the "BLEEP" is NaBloPoMo?

NaBloPoMo Month - What the "BLEEP" is NaBloPoMo?
Entry #1 (Sorta Of) - 11/01/2013

What the hell is NaBloPoMo you might be asking yourself right now...well I am sure glad that you did ask! According to the research that I found NaBloPloMo was started seven years in 2006 in response to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which means for writers who aspire to write their own novel work to write the aforementioned novel in one month - that month being November.
 
While I have aspirations to one day publish my own novel, I thought NaBloPoMo is a much more realistic goal - 30 blog posts in 30 days. Now some of readers will no doubt inform me that as of this posting it is 11/02/2013, thus meaning I have already broken the #1 rule which is 30 posts in the 30 days - however I counter, for the record, that I didn't learn of the existence of NaBloPoMo until late last night and that I work 40-plus hours a week and I was to lazy to roll out of bed last night to do the proper research needed to write a blog...so this will be credited as entry one for "Sparkling Vodka: NaBloPoMo 2013 Challenge."
 
Through my research of NaBloPoMo I have found other blogs that have topic suggests for blogs that I will be using throughout the month. I'll feature some pop culture blogs that including talking about the fabulous "The Good Wife" and the equally fabulous Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope in ABC's "Scandal" and of course the November entry to the Top Ten Defining Moments of my Twenties.
 
So check back all this month and let's see if I can really do it ya'll...thirty blogs in 29-ish days!
 
Until Next Time ~ Ciao Bella

0 comments:

Post a Comment