Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NaBloPoMo Month - "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E"


NaBloPoMo Month - "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E"
Entry #19 - 11/19/2013

In keeping with the belated edition of the blog tonight, thanks in part to the stupid computer and stupid Blogger app on my iPad last night, I thought it would be fun to wish a happy belated birthday to Mickey Mouse who according to news reports turned 85 yesterday.
 
And also in keeping with the theme of identifying the key moments of my twenties, before I turn the big 3-0 II thought a photographic look back at my first trip to Disneyland in 2011 would be fun. I was fortunate enough to be able to go to Disneyland because an IGT Advantage Upgrade placed my team only a few hours from the magical land. I was even more fortunate to have went with not only a Disney tourist expert, but also my former co-worker, teammate and friend - one Ms. Karen Surber! We had so much fun that day and it truly was one of the better IGT related experiences!!
 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment