Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 15, 2013

NaBloPoMo Month - "Inside the Actor Studio Questions"


NaBloPoMo Month - "Inside the Actor Studio Questions"
Entry #15 - 11/15/2013

On Bravo's interview show "Inside the Actors' Studio" the host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions...
 
 
1. What is your favorite word?
Tomfoolery - It's such a fun word to say that describes something silly or foolish when you don't want to use the actual words of silly or foolish. Saying tomfoolery in a conversation is bound to make someone smile when you say it - regardless of the conversation. Go ahead and try it today!
 
2. What is your least favorite word?
I'll have to admit that I have two...Faggot and Fat - I went through schoolyard bullying before anyone ever knew that it was an issue. I was being poked fun of, teased and tormented when Daddy Bush was in The White House. At a young age it was just the fat jokes...but as time progressed it became faggot jokes and then some ignorant twit that I went to school with finally grew a pea sized brain and combined the two. Those are two of the most hurtful words that I can think off and I absolutely without a doubt hate them!
 
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively - A good dramatic television show will get my creative juices pumping and make me think I can do anything, write anything or be anything.
Spiritually - Someone with intellect and ability to have a good conversation encourages me and makes my spirit happy.
Emotionally - Honesty. Humor. Integrity. Compassion.  
 
4. What turns you off?
Ignorance. Stupidity. The inability to see past the exterior and refusal to try and look into someone's soul to see the type of person that they are and that they can be.
 
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Really bitch? Really!?
The word bitch can mean so much just simply how it is said and to whom. It can be meant as a compliment, an insult or a joke. But it can also stand for something as Latrice Royal shared with the world on Season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race...BEING IN TOTAL CONTROL of HERSELF/HIMSELF...
 
6. What sound or noise do you love?
I don't like children...but there is nothing more wonderful in this entire world than hearing the laughter of the three children that I love more than anything in this world...my two nephews and niece. To hear their giggles and laughter is the most precious and wonderful noise than I can imagine. In fact, I want a soundtrack of their laughter to have with me for the rest of my life!
 
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
This one I'm going to keep pretty simple - nails on a chalkboard creep me out like no other! 
 
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Writing a scripted television soap opera. The Young and the Restless or The Bold and the Beautiful would be my top two choices. I would love to have the opportunity to have a canvas of characters and create their lives for them day after day, month after month, year after year.  
 
9. What profession would you not like to do?
President of the United States. There is far to much stress in that job and it's such a thankless position - really! Now I could get down being the First Gentlemen.  
 
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"There's someone here who's been waiting a very long time to see you...to hug you...to kiss you...and to tell you no matter what you've done...she's always loved you...and she's proud of you...and that she accepts you..." and of course he means this beautiful woman right here...my Granny...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment